We have a winning design!
logo design contest
on Choosa and received 113 designs from
The winning design was submitted by
End Date: 25/08/2010 18:18
Contest Type: Public
Ajude um Repórter
Description of business:
Logo for crowdsourced journalism web tool
Content producers: journalists, researchers, bloggers etc (anyone who needs a source for a quality media outlet)
Sources: specialists on any subject, companies, media professionals, PR agencies etc (anyone who wants to get quoted in the media)
Primarily based in Brazil
We need a logo, a good one!
- Clever typography, mark or symbol is desirable, but any creative concept related to the target publics is acceptable;
- The logo can have iconography, but it's not mandatory;
- Easy to recognise;
- Clean, simple shapes. Something clean, simple, professional. Playful but NOT cartooney or childish;
- Easy to use as avatar for different social media platforms (e.g.: a detachable part of the logo, a stylized capital etc);
Suggestion: clever use of punctuation marks, like "quotes" as a means to relate with language and communication used by journalists and PR pros.
Have a look at my favorites gallery and grab a bit of the pro style I am looking for.
*Files in Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
- The logo can have iconography. But we do not want the icon to be a microphone or a cross;
- Not so corporative look...
- No balloons, please
Launching in 2010, "Ajude um Repórter" is a brazilian crowdsourced web service for journalists and sources designed to bridge the contact between both categories. Currently working based on Twitter, but intending to move to its own platform soon. A south american version for HARO (http://www.helpareporter.com
Twitter profile: @ajudeumreporter
"Ajude um Repórter" is portuguese for "Help a Reporter"